0

Re-unite- My Last Breath

Darkness covers me up and I closed my eye

All the sweet bitter memories coming together as I die

As I draw near to my end

Still confused as all emotions in my heart blend

Not knowing whether this is love or hatred

Whatever it is in this moment I want you beside me

My eyes talking for me as you can see

Telling you to hold me for the last time now

Just to remember those awe-inspiring moments we shared and the wows

Though I maybe living in a dream I wish to die feeling loved

All my life I may have hated you for your betray

Leaving my life and my world to go astray

Yet now when you have come back at my last breath

My hatred melted away as I come near my death

Taking only your love and leaving behind the pain

I take my final vow to re-unite with u again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top