0

Cursed...

As the moon set high above the sky, I feel a sudden rush of anger through me

Trying not to let it escape, I try to control the beast inside me

The pain too much to bear, having no choice I let it free

Darkness seizing my heart as all my fears comes true

As it all end I find myself stranded, alone with no clue

Seeing all the havoc around me for which I had to take the blame

Hearing those cries, my soul trembles as my heart fills with shame

Knowing that a monster resides within me and feeling its presence, it kills me bit by bit

For what I have concealed in my heart making me a culprit

To tell everyone what I am truly is to bring a storm of death

For that, I shall conceal the secret till my last breath

Though Guilt and regrets will never let me live peacefully

I shall face and accept my life bravely

Forever living in the unknown,

I will be trapped with the curse of being a werewolf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top