0

Few words for you...

A few words for you from this broken heart….

With the dawn of hopes in this heart

With the born of hidden laments for you

With the death of my soul each moment

I smile to see you happy throughout….


With the claw of tears grasping my soul

Thriving down my spine is your betrayal

Words meant to solace, only carved an endless sorrow

Though I am forlorn here, counting each moment without you

I still hold myself together just for you


Yet I know these few words will never reach your heart

With this eclipse in life, no bliss will ever return

With this invading harmony adorned with lies

Unbounded love still takes its step within

Confounded just by your ignorance


My heart weeps through all times

With every thud of it

With every breath taken

Yet these eyes only want to see your smile

For you and always for you…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top