0

Incomplete happiness...

True to all yet like an inflicting memory to me

Once being fondled in your arms

To have had a glimpse of fathers love

For all I know now, I have espied incomplete happiness


In the time of infancy fading away from my life

Drenching all my childhood with tears

Only silence surrounds me within the embracing agony

Yet within the silence my heart wants to hear your scolding

Through the endless surging of the storms

My ears long for your soothing words


All the waiting for you to realize your mistake

Had made me realize it’s all for nothing

Though my heart missed my father

Your heart didn’t miss my laughter

Though my eyes missed the joys of a family

Your eyes never missed anyone

Now remains only the fact that your blood runs through me

Yet this one question will forever will be imprinted

Did you even care for once???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top