0

My broken dream of U

Lightning in the night,

For one second you see the day again,

And then in seconds it all disappear

Too afraid to meet its eyes,

Just like facing a dream you know, will shatter...


Lost aren't I? I ask myself too often

Yet, I compare this with your sorrow

Small, my heart always tell me

Hold his hand, though u might break,

Hold it tight, Or else you will be left alone...


This one dream, this one fear

As I see you are my dream,

For you being shattered,

My whole life is left with emptiness,

Realize this pain in my heart...


That is all I ever wanted for then,

This was what I felt... yet,

How many times should my heartbreak,

To know your love can be greater than your sorrow

To feel that you moved on with me,

Holding my hand you embraced that fantasy...


Why must this happen, I still ask?

When the symphonies met,

Why is the song out of place?

Were you too late to reach my dream?

I still wonder....


"I love you" and my heart melted again,

And then seconds of promises,

Dreams too fragile for me were born,

How close to being found I was,

Your hand reached me, then why?


Why did you suddenly withdraw?

Lost again, aren't I?

This time I didn't care for your sorrow,

It was my dream of you, broken in my wrists,

Passionate times killed with the thorns

Blood dripping bit by bit

Dreams have died, so has a wish...


Eternal love dies within the forevers...

As forevers are promised too often on your lips...

Love is a mere word with endless definitions

And you are nothing but a betrayer.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top