0

The land of my dreams

Beyond the hills of this land the horizons to my dreams lie

The golden sparks of dusk casting a surreal magic

Blooming flowers of innocent dreams here

Efface the dying laments of fire

With the hush of the lips, the gentle touches

Grasping tight for it might leave your arms in a flash


Rivers of stargazes, seas of aspirations

Beyond this valley beneath that land of hills

These flows in my eyes towards my heart

Frozen beats and wintry smiles blossoms


Shadows of the sun finally lengthens to reach me

Touching me are the twinkles of twilight

Fading away into darkness of the dusk are my grief’s

Sorrows overtaken by a calmness that filled an empty heart

Beyond the horizon, through every bit of me

Finally today I see the face of my dreams....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top