0

Abyss of my heart

Blankly with no words

In the surging sea, still unaware

Numb with feelings long gone cold

Memories dimming eventually fades away

In this abyss my heart has been drenched...


From this dust till that dawn only one visage

Now and then still the stars do shine down

Yet without your trail everything seems hopeless

Born in this heart , dying as tears in my eyes

My melted heart again frozen to the core

For one wish you couldn't fulfill


Forsaking all the twinkles that could have been mine

I just wished for you to never break my heart

But with anguish now my heart aches

My precious gift scattered to pieces

The lantern you enlightened flickered away


Without healing my scars I continue

Impalpable soul of mine cries within

Till the time of a new dusk

When the red moon passes

And the new moon finally calls me out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top