0

The One I Can't Have


I am not to believe in your existence
Be it true or false, but I cannot turn back
I cannot simply turn to find you
Nor can I run ahead to embrace you
I truly am bolted with a thousand chains
Breakable these are but still....

Of all my dreams you come last
Of all hopes you cannot be fulfilled
In this twisted web where crimson hearts rust
My heart could not find yours
All these boundaries and all these thorns
Whether you be brave or courageous
I simply would remain bolted within...

When you find me within all these turmoil
Just walk away, Just smile and vanish
For I do not wish for this strong faith
A faith which could break me free
And yet, and still yet simply bolt me again
Would you understand?
Would you keep this promise?
Find me only to lose me again
Remain as the stranger you were
And leave me as far as possible...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top