0

From a stranger to another !

Such a distance that I can't cover
Oh why have you travelled so far?
Beyond my reach even my dreams have flown
To be with you in their rightful place
Left alone desolate of soul and heart
What am I to do here, so far so lone?

Naiveness you can call it
To have fallen from the seventh sky to this ground
Just to see you from a mile away each second
A fool I was and a fool I remain
Still crouching about where I landed on
While you walked your way out of my sight...

Trying here every time to call you back
But these barriers hold down my voice
For you are unaware and so free
Oh how can I bind you again?
How am I to drag you down from your seventh sky?
How am I to cut your healed wings?

I wait right here stranger,
For all that I have are with you
I wait like the fool that I am
And maybe one day you shall foresee,
That all hearts are not vile
All hearts does not change
And some hearts can wait
For now and tomorrow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top